Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Confetti Dyed Fabric + Stencil Overlay = Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!

What fun it was to create these 2 pieces of fabric! They remind me of Maurice Sendeck's, Where the Wild Things Are. Can't you just imagine the wild rumpus taking place in this colorful forest! 


I started with a piece of confetti dyed fabric. Confetti dyeing is when you shake dry dye onto damp pre-treated fabric. You allow the dye particles to wander across the fabric surface creating unique patterns. After washing the fabric I took my latest favorite tree stencil and created repeat patterns. 

SOLD - THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE... I'LL MAKE MORE! Each fabric is 12" X 22" - if interested in adding a piece to your fabric stash I have 2 available at $15 each plus shipping. Drop me a line at carolreaton@comcast.net. 

No comments:

Post a Comment