Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

Monday, October 31, 2016

Moving Boxes Everywhere!

My-O-My... the stacks of boxes grows every week! I knew I would have a lot of boxes devoted to just the studio but 35.... that was a surprise! The box count covers only supplies that fit into boxes; I have racks and bolts of fabric and  batting that refuse to be boxed! 

I'm twitching to get started on projects and create the designs rolling around in my brain... just another few weeks and we can unpack on the other end!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I don't envy you the move, but glad you are in the process... lots of work ahead, but the results should be worth it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finding out about your move...Hope it's easy enough. Guess you won't be making many stops in N. VA! Looking forward to your fresh inspiration showing up in new yardage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amazing post, Thanks For Sharing information.. We offer a selection of moving boxes & kits for large to small moves. Each pack contains cardboard double wall moving boxes & a range of accessories. For Contact us: 03 359 9313, 0800 359 9313

    ReplyDelete