Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Monday, October 31, 2016

Moving Boxes Everywhere!

My-O-My... the stacks of boxes grows every week! I knew I would have a lot of boxes devoted to just the studio but 35.... that was a surprise! The box count covers only supplies that fit into boxes; I have racks and bolts of fabric and  batting that refuse to be boxed! 

I'm twitching to get started on projects and create the designs rolling around in my brain... just another few weeks and we can unpack on the other end!!! 

8 comments:

  1. I don't envy you the move, but glad you are in the process... lots of work ahead, but the results should be worth it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finding out about your move...Hope it's easy enough. Guess you won't be making many stops in N. VA! Looking forward to your fresh inspiration showing up in new yardage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amazing post, Thanks For Sharing information.. We offer a selection of moving boxes & kits for large to small moves. Each pack contains cardboard double wall moving boxes & a range of accessories. For Contact us: 03 359 9313, 0800 359 9313

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. playa del rey movers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: move in day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... moving checklist

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. moving kit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer using moving boxes while relocating. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

    ReplyDelete