Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Identity in Fabric

As a challenge from our Connecticut Fiber Arts Collective group I created a piece on identity. I chose to do a small self portrait which was quick and fun! I didn't have to worry about recreating an exact replica but instead focused on the fabrics and positioning to represent my portrait. The group will host a show tilted "Identity" with the artists showing pieces that relate to their individual personalities. The pieces are no larger than 10" X 10" and mounted on core board. The show will be presented by the Levi Coe Library in Middlefield during the month of November. I have some other designs in mind for this challenge.... more fun to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment