Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Today's Color Palette - Desert Influence!

With unusually warm temperatures in the Denver high desert area I was able to paint fabric outside. 
I trimmed some branches to create an outdoor creative space. I was happy to find my work table tucked right into the niche. I took a deep breath, calmed my brain and thought about the beautiful desert colors that have become part of my landscape... here are the results!  
1- SOLD Desert with a little gold bling! 

1- SOLD Desert with a little gold bling!
DETAIL 

2 - Desert Flow

2 - Desert Flow
DETAIL

3 - Desert Dunes

3 - Desert Dunes
DETAIL

4 - Desert Winds

4 - Desert Winds
DETAIL

5 - Desert Textures

5 - Desert Textures
DETAIL
All pieces are 100% cotton - 1 Yard- $22 each
If a piece catches your eye and must come home to you please email me at caroleatondesigns@gmail.com 
Shipping extra

No comments:

Post a Comment