Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Confetti Dying with Rob!

I had the absolute pleasure of spending time with one of my son's recently and we pulled out the dyes for some fun! I showed him the Confetti Dying method and he was off an running putting his own twist into the technique.

Below are his results:
Rob added more dye than I typically do and I liked the results. The colors were deep and strong... so cool to see another person's approach!

Rob's second piece was wild! The bright green dye was added late and applied thick creating this fun pop of lightness on top of the sage green he added first.


I'd love to see your results... who has given Confetti dying a try?! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your son's pieces are wild! I really must find time to give Confetti Dyeing a try, before the weather gets too cool... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete