Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Saturday, June 9, 2018

I Opened an Etsy Shop!

Opening an Etsy shop to sell my hand crafted fabrics has been on my to-do list for a long time. Finally, I took the time to figure out the details = yippee... it's up and running! 

The shop name is, CarolREatonDesigns and I upload new fabrics at least once a week! I've appreciated the positive feedback so far from folks who took a peek. I am still available for collaboration with artists working on a special fabric color palette and can be reached via email from this blog!  

Thank you for the support! 

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you great success! I've been waffling back & forth on etsy for a long time... will be interested to hear how you do there. Love your fabrics, so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics! Like Judy, I've too been waffling back and forth about opening my etsy shop. I've had items already listed but just haven't gotten myself to open it up! Hope you sell out!!

    ReplyDelete